I love them so much ❤️❤️❤️ the ones who make me look forward to work 😂☺️ #baristalife 💁☕️
Beach day after my Friday classes ☺️☺️☺️ #myfavorite #myfavorite 💙 #socal
Lessons learned from HIMYM
1. "Nothing good ever happens after 2am." Making decisions in this most unholy hour, is a TERRIBLE idea. Don’t do it. Whatever you are thinking of, it’s a bad idea. It’s a stupid decision. Just go home and sleep. Decide when you wake up; you’d make better decisions after a good night’s rest.
2. "You don’t always end up being the person you always planned to be." Some dreams just don’t come true. But that doesn’t mean that whatever you end up doing is terrible; sometimes you end up somewhere you don’t expect and sometimes be happier about it. We have to accept that you can’t always get what you want.
3."Things change." It might not have worked out the first time, but things change. You might find yourself liking this person all over again. People change, just give them a chance because sometimes the things you used to hate about a person has changed or the person has changed for the better. People also change. We lose connection with loved ones, we get married, we have kids, we move away, we meet new people. And as much as we want everything to stay the same, we can’t because new things replace the old ones and we need to focus on the good things that are coming in the future and not the good things that were in the past.
4. “Don’t think. Do.” Some things a so simple you just overcomplicate things. Just go with the flow and let things happen without you stressing over little details and planning everything out.
5. "There is someone out there for you." You may not meet “the one” today, tomorrow, or the next day; but somehow, you’ll find the right one for you, soon. You might fall in love with someone you never expected to fall for. You might fall for this person in some of the most unexpected ways or situations. Just give everyone a chance.
6. "That’s the funny thing about destiny, it happens whether you planned it or not." Destiny is destiny. You can’t stop it and you don’t know what will happen.
7. "Because sometimes even if you know how something’s gonna end that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the ride." Have fun or enjoy things while it lasts. You might regret it if you don’t.
8. "The littlest thing can cause a ripple effect that changes your life." Everything happens for a reason, even the little things. One moment can change your life forever.
9. "There are two big days in any love story: the day you meet the girl of your dreams and the day you marry her." These 2 big days are one of the most unforgettable days of your life. The day you meet the person you’re going to spend the rest of your life with and the day you start the rest of your life together.
10. "You see, everyone’s got some baggage- it’s part of life- but like anything else, it’s easier when someone gives you a hand with it." People have gone through so many things throughout their life. Problems and bad memories/experiences are always a part of everyone’s lives. It’s hard carrying all these burdens alone. Sometimes it’s easier if someone was with you, supporting you, and helping you carry your “baggage”.
11. "Love doesn’t make sense." There is no logic behind love. Sometimes you just don’t know how you’d fall in love with someone who is completely against all of your senses you think is the wrong person, but somehow… in someway, you still fell for this person. It doesn’t have to make sense to make sense.
12. “Wait for it.” If we want to see something legendary happen, we’re going to have to wait for it.” It took 9 seasons for HIMYM to end and eventhough the ending was not what most of us expected, HIMYM will always and forever be LEGENDARY
traveled to another dimension, questioned life itself ….. what happened last night, and what did I just experienced 😱😱😱 #newperspectiveonlife #NRG a crazy, indescribable night & Audien KILLED it!!! 😍 &nice seeing everyone again 😊😊😊
We Are Energy ✌️😎 (at National Orange Show Events Center)
WHY ARE WE SO CUTE FOR? @princesseric #fuckedupppp #sodrunk (at Sutra)
Galantis | You
sooooo addicted, MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY TOO ^__^
first #ootd ft. my daddy’s authentic Sperry’s from the 80s 😂😄 cause one of the few times I’ll actually get ready for school 💁 LOL #ilovemyleggingsok 😂 &cause 1st day of spring quarter! 😁 thankful for a goodass break ☺️❤️ & hard work does pay off 💯📚💸😌👊 excited for what this new quarter has in store for me 😋 #somanyevents 😏
Beautiful skies of Tomorrow.
I wanna go againnnnn <333
Ice cream sandwiches & constant laughs with ze best fran 😋😘🍦 #bombbb! #nofilter (at CREAM (Cookies Rule Everything Around Me))
WHY DOES THIS NIGGA KEEP BRINGING HIM UP !?!?! LOL -.-
okay 1st time you did & I just LOL’ed, cause 1) we’re not even fb friends so how would you know he’s a mutual friend
SO AKA, you stalked me/ my profile pics, hahahah.
#CAUGHTSLIPPIN *insert laughing emoji